Nordicwrite.se is the top Nordic academic writing service, an intermediary between customers who require writing help and expert writers.
1. Our Agreement for Acting as an Agency on authority of our Agreement with You (the "Customer")
1. Nordic writer.se is an agency for qualified writers who sell their original writings to the customers. The client appoints us to search for an expert writer in their area of study and writes the assignment within the agreed period according to these provisions.
2. We, the agency reserve the right to accept or refuse a customer’s order at our discretion and refund any payment in respect for the order.
3.The pricing and turnaround we quote on the website are illustrative. This agency reimburses any order payment for a client who cannot accept an alternative price or delivery date.
4.A customer who is unsatisfied with the quality of received work shall offer appropriate remedies that harmonize with stipulations in this agreement.
5.We are the sole intermediary between our customers and the writers. No customer should directly contact our experts.
2.Term of Appointment
1. The agreement between Nordicwrite.se and a customer begins when we find the most suited writer for completing his/her order, and we receive the payment.(this is our “Commencement Date”)
2. Agreement (1) above is in force until the elapse of our revision deadline regardless of clauses existing below unless one of the parties terminates it before by the terms of the agreement.
3. In, case of agreement termination, these requirements will succeed: 7 (Plagiarism),10 (Payment Up Front )11, 12 (Amendments) 13 (Data Protection),), 14 (Refunds), and 15 (Copyright)
3. Agency Services
1. Nordicwrite.se assigns customer’s orders to the qualified expert writer after determining that the person has the appropriate qualifications and experience to fulfill the research and writing requirements.
2. We undertake to exercise our best judgment and skills to find the most qualified expert by considering the qualifications, experience, our quality standards and any essential information about the degree or course by the customer.
3. Once we find a suitable writer and receive payment, the issuing customer accepts that this is binding order and cannot demand a refund.
4. If a client pays a deposit and agrees to pay the outstanding balance, he/she should clear it at least 24 hours before the order’s due date. We can delay delivery for customers who have not paid the entire outstanding balance in accordance with this agreement.
1. A customer should provide us with precise and accurate information about an order.
2. Nordicwrite.se fully co-operates with the clients using our skills and caring to deliver an order of the kind of quality customers expect from a competent online Nordic writing service. To help us achieve our goal, a customer should provide all the pertinent order information as we begin our engagement and give us full co-operation throughout the writing process in case our experts require additional guidance or details.
3. Failure by the customer to provide information or guidance to a writer may cause a delay in work delivery. We shall not responsible for any subsequent loss or damage. In such instances, ‘Completion on Time’ guarantee cannot apply.
5. DELIVERY-"ON TIME COMPLETION GUARANTEE"
Nordicwrite.se commits to deliver work by midnight of the order’s due date. For timely guarantee, the due date is set when an expert undertakes to complete an order. We do the best to deliver all orders on time. In the case of lateness, we issue a refund and still send the full work free.
However, a refund does not apply in these instances:
1. The due date is on a non-working holiday such as Christmas, Boxing or New Year’s Day. During such occasions, we extend order delivery to midnight of the day after the holiday.
2. When a customer agrees with us on alternate due date
3. Technical problems by third parties and other factors beyond our ability that delay delivery. Examples of such hitches include nut not limited to issues by the Internet, Hosting and Email account provides. Upon request, Nordicwrite.se will provide the evidence of technical issues under our responsibility or that of third-party contractors.
4. Death or illness of our writer or a close member of their family and upon request provides compelling proof.
5. Failure by the customer to inform us about the delay in receiving an order through our customer control panel, email or phone after the due date or non-working holiday the customer representatives to solve the issue. Upon request, we give evidence that our writer completed writing on time and that we uploaded/delivered the work before its deadline. A customer does not have right to seek a refund in the face of evidence that the above issues were the cause atones in order delivery.
6. Nordicwrite.se is not obliged to ‘COMPLETION ON TIME GUARANTEE’ if a customer is responsible for late delivery. Causes of delay by our customers include failure to clear outstanding balance for an order, change or addition of instructions after the commencement of writing process. Customer actions that affect our process will lead to an extension of due date commensurate with the extent of delay without affecting the guarantee for timely completion.
7. When a client agrees to ‘staggered delivery’, on-time delivery means the final date for an order but not that of single components.
6. APPROVALS AND AUTHORITY
1. When we or our writer requires confirmation of particular details, a customer shall only use the email address or phone number we provide on our website.
2. We regard any information we receive through our methods of communication to be from the customer and accept it.
7. PLAGIARISM-"NO PLAGIARISM GUARANTEE"
1. We offer a full free revision or refund if a customer will detect plagiarism in our delivered work.
2. The writer is liable for plagiarism detected by a customer.
Instances of plagiarism include when writers:
a. Present words by other authors as theirs.
b. Give ideas by other people as their thoughts.
c. Rewrite a source but retain the original ideas without appropriate citation.
d. Do not provide a quote for quotation marks.
e. Copy large sections of words or even ideas in somebody’s work even if there are quotation marks or credit to the source.
f. Provide false information regarding the source of a quote. For instance, citing a source by an original author of work that the writer does not have.
g. Change wording while maintaining the full sentence structure of the source without giving it’s the deserved credit.
3. In case of a dispute as to the truthfulness of plagiarism claims by a customer, we undertake to carefully review the work looking at all the circumstances and it is necessary, we refer it to an independent expert. In such instances, our decision is final.
4. Nordicwrite.se is not liable when a customer requires the writer to include some material that we consider to be plagiarized.
5. In all instances of minor plagiarism or availability of evidence that the copying was unintentional, Nordic Write carefully reviews the work considering the past performance by the writer and all the prevailing circumstances. If we deem it necessary, an expert will review the work. The decision we make thereafter is final,
6. Money back guarantees will not apply if we detect plagiarism and take a step of informing the customer before he/she complains. We will instead offer to rewrite the work.
7. Any writer found to be responsible for plagiarism revises the paper and our actions such as fine or termination of our engagement. We also take corrective measure by offering a free rewrite or money back. If we are holding onto some money belonging to the writer, we shall not release it until the affected customer is satisfied. If the customer asks for a refund, a writer does not receive payment for the plagiarized work. We may also use other earnings in our possession for payment of court fine or expenses in case of our involvement in litigation.
1. Nordicwrite.se charges a commission for our service. The writer charges for writing service and we pay their earnings after deducting our commission. Value Added Tax (VAT) charges are inclusive in our price quote where applicable at prevailing rates.
2. The cost of writing service may increase if a customer requires amendments that were not in the original instructions. We consult an expert to set a new rate.
9. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Customers get our request for payment when we find a qualified writer for their project unless someone decided to pay upfront.
2. If we accept a deposit for an order and require the customer pay the full value, the balance should be cleared before the works due date.
3. A customer can only cancel an order before paying a deposit or full amount for us to pick a writer. We cannot accept cancellation or refund after assigning the order.
4. A customer accepts who seeks our service accepts the return policies admitting that because of personal and specialized nature of online writing service, full refunds only applies to the circumstances that these terms outline or some unforeseen circumstances. We have the discretion to issue refunds or offer discounts.
5. Customers should read these terms of service subject to Payment Up Front section of this Agreement.
10. PAYMENTS UP FRONT
1. We may invite a customer to make upfront payments for an order before securing an expert for the work.
2. We may take payments in advance when we are reasonably confident of finding an expert for the assignment.
3. We do not offer a guarantee to secure an appropriate writer for an order when a customer decided to pay upfront before we find the expert.
4. If we are unable to secure an expert when a customer has already made payment, we will refund the amount.
11. AMENDMENTS TO WORK IN PROGRESS
1. A customer cannot request for changes to order instructions after we have already assigned writing.
2. Clients may provide additional information to a writer after making a deposit or full payment, but it should not conflict with original order specifications or add on them.
3. At our discretion, we can mend the price quote after receiving full payment if a customer provides additional information conflicting to original instructions or reassign to another writer without consultation. When a customer sends additional instructions, it might cause a delay in delivery and Completion on Time Guarantee does not apply.
12. AMENDMENTS TO COMPLETED ORDERS
1. Nordicwrite.se allows the customer to request for changes to their orders without additional cost when there are adequate reasons to show that it does not meet the requirements or the guarantees we provide on our website. Revision request should be within 7 days after order delivery or longer if the customer pays for an extension.
2. We allow a client to request revision by providing the relevant details about amendments through the Customer Control Panel. Our expert looks at the suitability of the request, and if it is fair, we send amended work within 24 hours unless there is a reason to take a longer period.
3. The Quality Control Department makes the final decision if a writer disputes the need for revision.
4. If an expert f does not comply with Amendment requirements for honest amendments request, we allow the customer to request another review until satisfaction.
5. It is our discretion to issue a new price quote for revisions request beyond our 7-day allowance or if the changes include specifications that were not in the original order.
13. DATA PROTECTION
1. Data protection is paramount at Nordicwrite.se. We may keep personal and payment details for the purpose of service provision. For the purpose of improving our service or securing payment system, we may share such information with third party partners who may occasionally contact the customer. We never disclose any personal information except for the reason below:
a. To meet the intention in (1) above
b. Pursue fraud in transactions
c. Fulfill the requirements by legal authorities
1. Issuing a refund is at our discretion. Any partial or full refund that Nordicwrite.se agrees to issue is through neither credit nor debit card that the customer used during payment. For payments by direct deposit to the bank account, we offer a choice of offering the refund through our bank or retain the amount as an upfront credit for the future orders.
A customer seeking our service accepts that:
1. Obtaining work that a writer provides through us is a not a guarantee to its copyright.
2. Nordicwrite.se, members of staff and writers do not tolerate plagiarism. We reserve a right for denying service to any person we suspect of engaging in plagiarism.
3. Our service is to locate the suitably qualified expert to offer custom research and writing for students to learn and advance their educational standards. The work we provide does not give customers the discretion to pass it as their own in part or whole.
4. A customer shall not engage in unauthorized display, distribution or resale of the papers we deliver. Customers should handle them in full regard that they do not win the copyright for our research work.
5. We have a right to halt working agreements with a person or organization we suspect of violating one or all the above rules. The liability for any unauthorized or undetected use of our work lies with the offending party.
6. We undertake not to distribute or resell all the work we supply through our service after its completion for payment or other benefits. We also commit not to add such work on essay banks or websites.
16. LEVEL REQUESTED GUARANTEES
1. If a final product does not meet the required grade, we provide full refund to the affected customer.
2. The guarantee above is valid for 90 days starting from the final date of amendment period.
3. We do not refund any money for work that reaches the required level.
4. We guarantee any grades after collaborating with our clients to amend their requests as we do not guarantee grades during first delivery to a customer. This guarantee is only for the final version.
5. We require credible evidence from a customer who disputes the quality of our work under this guarantee in form of the copy that the student handed to a tutor and the ensuing feedback.
6. We accept raised and substantiated complaints within 3 months after delivery of amended order for a customer to receive a full refund. A client raising a complaint after 90 days gets a credit voucher worth two-thirds of the order value.
7. We carefully review supporting evidence for refund claim and access all prevailing circumstances before we refer the customer to a qualified expert if necessary. We treat all the evidence showing that our work does not meet the requested quality standard with total confidentiality and take into consideration before reaching a decision.
8. We will not issue a refund if we determine that actions by a customer including amendment and correspondence reduced the quality or commissioned work hence it is likely that the initial submission met these standards.
9. No refund is due to a customer if we determine that the order specifications were open to different interpretations or ambiguity.
10. Customers who give different or incomplete instructions from the full task requirements are not entitled to a refund if the work happened to be below the quality standard in regard to a course, module or assignment instructions.
11. For all cases of refund requests, Nordicwrite.se makes the final binding decision and informs the customer the reasons contributing to our decision. The explanation will include a copy of a report by a commissioned expert where it is applicable.
17. FINAL MARKS AWARDED
2. On the strength of the above clause, customers accept that the quality of ordered papers is not a guarantee to marks that tutor will award as the purpose of our work is for students to use it for research and a model for writing their assignments thus it does not guarantee the final degree mark.
1. Nordicwrite.se also offers related educational products such as proofreading, marking and plagiarism software services. When a customer provides contact details, we regard it consent to communicate about our products, services or promotions that could of interest through email, SMS/MMS, phone call and fax. This is unless a customer objects to getting such messages.
2.According to our Data Protection Notice, we limit or communication to only four in a month, and in practice, we seldom send more than one. We give customers a choice to reject our marketing communications.
19. PROMOTIONAL EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
1. Nordicwrite.se business hours are 9 am to 9 pm on Monday to Friday and 10 am-6 pm on weekends. We do not offer services on Non-Working Days as we have declared above. We reserve the right to declare an ordinary business day as a Non-Working day by informing our customers through notice on our website. The services and support we can provide or stop for the day will be our discretion.
2. Because of the popularity of our service, we serve a high number of customers, and it may prevent our customer representatives from giving prompt attention to emails and telephone calls. We pledge to make all possible efforts in responding to requests by customers comprehensively and immediate attention to urgent requests.
3. Clients who rely on our research to an extent whereby a delay can make the miss their submission deadlines do so at their risk. We and our employees or experts do not accept liability for late delivery except for what we provide in our terms.
4. All views by Nordicwrite.se, it employees and experts about the use of our services are mere opinions but not advice. On the same note, we do not endorse views by our marketing agents or other affiliates hence they are not an accurate reflection of our policy and regulations.
5. It is up to our customers to check the guidelines and rules by the universities before making an order for paper writing help so as to issue instructions that assist in meeting the requirements of their institutions. Our customer accepts that they make a decision to use our research service on their initiative and agree that Nordicwrite.se and our team is not liable for any decision to use our services if it happens to be in contravention of rules, guidelines, and regulations by their institutions.
6. Our services are subject to availability. The work we provide is strictly for academic support hence a customer shall not regard it as professional advice.
7. We make all possible efforts to complete fully accurate and customized work but inaccuracies might occur during certain occasions. Employees and consultancy experts serving Nordicwrite.se will not be accountable for inaccuracies. Free amendments are our remedy for such occurrences according to these terms.
8. Customers who hand in the work we supply as their own in part or whole act on contravention of our copyright regulations and their act forfeit their rights under these terms of service. We also have a choice to take further action against them.
9. It is our right to refuse entering into an agreement or accept an order from a customer. This reservation applies to terms of this agreement.
10. We have a right to decline to continue with an order if we find a reason convincing us that the said customer will use our work in a manner contravening these terms of service or Fair Use Policy.
11. These terms and Conditions are binding upon us to and the customer legally from the commencement date of an agreement.
12. These terms represent an entire agreement that exists between Nordicwriters.se and a client from the commencement date. They supersede and replace any other written or oral agreements, representations or understandings.
13. All parties entering into an agreement to find an expert for research service confirm that they expressly integrate to these terms.
14. For the purpose of Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, all concerned Parties should not or intend to allow any other person(s) who was not part of the initial agreement a right for enforcing any provision of these terms.
15. For validity, performance, and validity of the agreement between the Parties, the country laws shall govern it. The concerned parties shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction to state courts that they submit.
16. If any provision of the agreement between the customer and Nordicwrite.se is against the law or a court rules that it is unlawful, void or unenforceable, we shall remove the provision from the agreement. We shall render it ineffective without changing the other provisions of an agreement without validating or enforcing the contract in other circumstances.